wtorek, 20 września 2011

Mass Effect - Legion



Personal art of Mass Effect.
The tenth picture featuring Legion

The piece is set in an outside planet location where Legion is covered with falling ashes/cinders and some dirt. Part of his head and armor is smashed and holds scratches
I let myself introducing some changes of my own in Legion's apperance: Generally I tried to give him a bit more haunting and hostile look. A little reminder  that he is not a lamp but one deadly and useful ally.

Song for the mindset: Link

No photo tracing or 3D models were used here. Some elements of the background were overpainted. I also used couple of  screenshots as references and bunch of photo textures. The armor lighting was inspired by the Iron Man render I once saw. The original size is A4 with 300dpi. This is just well you guys know what this is. :)

11 komentarzy:

  1. This is what I love about you: You work at Bioware and still care about your fans :D
    Blown away again, but: You're full artwork of FemShep hasn't got a release as this one here.

    Hope you can give the full FemShep image and the one you sent at Comic-Con later on, 'cause you rock!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Is there a way to get the full resolution artwork? I'd even buy it if necessary.

    Would love this as a poster on my wall and/or as a wallpaper on my desktop.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I agree wholeheartedly, I would buy this as a poster in a heartbeat. Legion is one of my favorites.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. PLZZZZ.....I have to have posters of these.

      Usuń
  4. Brilliant work! I love all your ilustrations!

    But please... I need Tali!!!! xD

    Are you working in more illustrations of Mass Effect?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Naprawdę spektakularny, ja też rysuje, i na komputerze. Uche się w Akademii Sztuk Pięknych we Włoszech. Mam nadzieję że kiedyś będę rysować tak dobrze jak ty! O to muj blog: http://bernatmateusz.blogspot.com/ a to moja pierwsza praca wydrukowana: http://conflict-on-earth.blogspot.com/p/ordina.html można zobaczyć Free na prawej stronie. Byłbym zaszczycony, za jego porady, jak poprawić i czy może to być jeden z moich abonentów.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. zdecydowanie jestem fanką Twoich twórczości. regularnie odwiedzam bloga wciąż czekam aż zaserwujesz nam kolejną dawką wspaniałych artów postaci ME3. Mam też cichą nadzieję, że kolejny będzie z Tali :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Jakaś szansa na art Tali, albo Liary ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Looks incredible, would love to see a Tali illustration. Some great work

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. You can get crack and trainers on http://masseffect3all.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń